We are expanding our Dickey’s development team with a new colleague to collaborate in the development of restaurant’s Point-of-Sale system. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is the biggest barbecue chain in the world and all IT development is done here, at our Croatian office, using cutting-edge technologies. Join our team of experts in Rijeka, Croatia!
• Working on the development and maintenance of restaurant’s Point-of-Sale mobile application and their integration with back-end services
• Collaborating with other developers and engineers to define, design and ship new features
• You are able to work independently and within a team
• You have excellent communication skills
• You love taking on new challenges and finding creative solutions to problems
• You are willing to embrace and learn new technologies
• You have the passion to make outstanding apps with clean and readable code
• You have strong English skills – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
• Experience with iOS development (Swift, Cocoa Touch Framework)
• Understanding of MVC pattern, and other object oriented patterns/concepts
• Understanding of version control tools, preferably Git
• Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in building remote API - mobile client interactions in a UI driven software development
• Knowledge of building web services in Node.JS is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER
• Career challenge powered by competitive pay
• Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
• The resources and support to further your skills and career
• Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
• A modern high-tech office in the city center
• Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!