We are looking for an experienced developer to join our iOLAP team as a Lead .NET Developer. If you have good leadership skills and you enjoy working in Microsoft .NET stack, this is the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone to support our continuous growth through a leadership position and build a long-term career in a relaxed and stimulating international environment.
• As a Lead .NET developer, you will help form, kick-start and guide teams of less experienced developers as well as help define strategies and execution plans that will enable them to reach their professional goals while helping them fulfil project tasks.
• You will work with cutting edge technologies, deliver high quality solutions across various local industries and lead a team working on holistic web development projects that range in size and scope while receiving continuous career development opportunities.
• You will also perform hands-on customized development and unit testing of web-based software solutions for our customers primarily based on Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint.
• You are a highly driven and internally motivated individual able to motivate others to achieve goals and generate confidence
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate business value, technical requirements and project risk
• You are able to learn complex technologies quickly and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
• You show a strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
• You have strong English skills – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
• 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting application architectures of various sizes and complexity
• Strong knowledge of .NET technologies including ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, RESTful services, Entity Framework
• Demonstrated expertise in the full Microsoft technology stack
• Strong experience and working knowledge in C#
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server or relational databases
• Experience in working with development teams using Agile approach
• Demonstrated mentoring and problem-solving skills required
Not required but beneficial:
• Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Services
• An understanding of source code management tools and processes such as TFS, GIT, or SVN
• Experience working in a web environment such as IIS administration
WHAT WE OFFER
• Career challenge powered by competitive pay and bonuses
• Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
• The resources and support to further your skills and career
• Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
• A modern high-tech office in the city centre
• Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!