We are looking for a talented developer to join our partner Dickey’s as a Backend Engineer. If you have a good backend programming background and you’ve always wanted to work in Node.js ecosystem, this job is for you!
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is the biggest barbecue chain in the world. All the IT development is done here at our Croatian office, using cutting-edge technologies, namely, React, React-Native and Node.js. We are looking for a team player who wants to build a long-term career in a relaxed and stimulating international environment.
- Building web and mobile products for one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the U.S., focusing on development of database synchronization web services, using a MySQL + NodeJS stack. This includes building new services from scratch, as well as maintaining existing applications.
- Designing, building and maintaining APIs and tools that power Dickey’s internal and customer-facing applications.
- You are a highly driven and self-motivated individual who is organized and can communicate effectively with the rest of your team
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate business value, technical and project risk
- You are able to learn complex technologies quickly and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- You have strong English skills – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of building web services (Offline-first web and mobile apps)
- Data Synchronization between mobile platforms and web services
- Version control (git)
Not required but nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Amazon Web Services knowledge and skills
- Experience in Linux development environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career challenge powered by competitive pay and bonuses
- Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center
- Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!